COVID-19 Update 7 January 2021
For those workers requiring a Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) test for a CSCS card application, the CITB has confirmed that testing centres operated by Pearson Vue in England and Scotland remain open, those in Wales have closed based on previous Government guidance.
Construction, which includes asbestos removal work, can continue to operate with appropriate safeguards in place. The Construction Leaderships Council’s Site Operating Procedures, Protecting Your Workforce During Coronavirus (COVID-19), version 6 is available online. Please note that this is scheduled to be updated shortly to reflect any changes resulting from the new restrictions.
ARCA will continue to provide services throughout this lockdown period, including NVQs and training which can be carried out either remotely or at ARCA training centres delivered following COVID-19 secure procedures.
Further Information is available at the links below:
- UK Government advice on COVID 19 is available here
- Scottish Government Guidance on COVID-19 is available here
- Welsh Government Guidance on COVID-19 is available here
- Northern Ireland Government Guidance on COVID-19 is available here
- Republic of Ireland Government Guidance on COVID-19 is available here
- ARCA Website COVID-19 articles are available here
- HSE Guidance on COVID-19 is available here
- CITB COVID-19 updates are available here
- Public Health England Guidance on Social Distancing is available here
- General guidance on COVID 19 is available on the IOSH Website