The course covers:
- RPE - performing pre-use and daily checks, correct donning and doffing procedures.
- PPE - correct use of PPE equipment.
- Entry and Exit - out of asbestos removal enclosures, HSE and ARCA method.
- Decontamination - preliminary and full decontamination.
- Emergency Procedures - what to do in a site emergency.
- Bring along your full RPE kit, half-mask and full-face respirator along with work clothes.
- Female candidates on this course will need to bring a swimming costume for the practical full decontamination element.
Please note that photographic identification is required from all candidates - read more
A day dependent upon the numbers of individuals going through the DCU and will be delivered via classroom theory and practical exercises.
For Members the fee is £155 (exc vat)
For Non-Members the fee is £175 (exc vat)
Location & Dates
Calendars change and dates move, we are here to help, so to arrange a date to suit, call us on 01283 505777