The workshop will cover:
- Importance of good Air Management as a Control Measure
- The Three Principal Components
- Review the initial findings and the problems identified
- Review of the initial Remedies and Procedures
- Flap displacement and problem solving etc.
- Boiler room scenario Theory / Discussion
- Use of anemometers
This workshop will run for 2.5 hours at an ARCA Centre.
For members the fee is £95 (exc. vat).
For non-members the fee is £125 (exc. vat).
Location & Dates
Calendars change and dates move, we are here to help, so to arrange a date to suit, call us on 01283 505777